Polypropylene geotextile has excellent water permeability, filterability and durability, and can be widely used in railways, highways, sports halls, dams, hydraulic structures, burrows, beach coatings, cofferdams, environmental protection and other projects.
Polypropylene geotextile function:
By using the good permeability and water permeability of the polypropylene geotextile, the water flows through, thereby effectively intercepting the sand loss.
Effectively spread, transfer or decompose concentrated stress to prevent the soil from being damaged by external forces.
Prevent mixing between sand and gravel, soil and concrete.
The mesh is not easily blocked, and the network structure formed by the amorphous fibrous structure is strained and sporty.
It has high water permeability and can maintain good water permeability under the pressure of soil water.
Corrosion-resistant, using chemical fiber such as polypropylene or polyester as raw material, resistant to acid and alkali, non-corrosive, non-worm, anti-oxidation.
Simple construction, light weight and easy to use.
Widely used in geotechnical projects such as water conservancy, electric power, mines, roads and railways:
l, the filter material separated by soil;
2. Drainage materials for reservoirs and mines, and drainage materials for foundations of high-rise buildings;
3. Anti-scouring materials for river dams and slope protection;
4. Reinforcement materials for roads, highways, and airport roads, and reinforcement materials for road repairs in marshes;
5. Anti-frost and anti-freezing insulation materials;
6. Anti-cracking material for asphalt pavement.