100% Virgin Material Polyester wire For Greenhouse And Agricultural
Polyester wire is widely used in modern agricultural greenhouse engineering and aquaculture network breeding.Its products are mainly black, transparent two colors, black polyester wire is mainly used for greenhouse outside the curtain system and outdoor awning, do pressure film line.The product can also be used to support the vineyard line;Transparent colored plastic steel wire is used as an alternative to some metal structures in the interior.Polyester wire has high strength, not easy to break, smooth surface, acid and alkali resistance, UV radiation resistance, climate aging resistance and other characteristics, so long service life;With advanced technology and leading position in the same industry in China, it is trusted and loved by the majority of users, and is the best substitute for iron wire and steel wire.
Polyester wire classification: black polyester wire, engineering polyester wire, transparent polyester wire, black polyester wire is the most widely used.
Polyester wire features:
1. UV-resistant UV stability: Polyester wire has a very long life. Outdoor testing of transparent polyester wire for more than 30 months in southern Europe shows that the tensile strength of polyester wire is reduced by less than 3%. Less intensity reduction. This means that polyester wire has a long service life under various greenhouse conditions (glass, plastic film, etc.) and outdoor conditions.
2. Thermal stability: Under the ambient temperature of -40 ℃ ~ 70 ℃, the polyester wire can completely maintain its mechanical properties and geometric dimensions.
3. Tensile characteristics: Compared with nylon wire, polyester wire has a lower elongation rate, so it can be easily tensioned quickly, and once tensioned, polyester wire will maintain this tension state without having to re-tighten it again. Tension. This characteristic of polyester wire is different from other nylon or monofilament fiber yarns that have lower strength and require retensioning.
4. Permanently smooth: polyester wire does not absorb moisture. Therefore, after years of use, its surface is still smooth and clean, without burrs. The surface finish of the polyester wire has a positive effect on the sunshade insulation curtain it supports, and avoids abrasion of the sunshade insulation curtain.
Smooth surface: The continuous smoothness of the surface reduces the wear on the shading material.
5. Stable performance: It refers to the physical and chemical characteristics of the product. When used under normal conditions, the dimensional change rate is extremely small, so that the product will not sag after being tensioned during use.
6. Product environmental protection: polyester wire products are non-corrosive, non-polluting and easy to decompose.